The solution for gut efficiency in poultry
SILOhealth 104 is a synergic combination of 1-monoglycerides of short and medium chain fatty acids, developed to keep the optimal gut efficiency in all breeding situations, in particular in case of challenge by resistant enteric harmful bacteria limiting the nutrient absorption.
Even in presence of good nutritional management and controlled sanitary status SILOhealth 104 is widely used to improve feed efficiency and growth performance.
In all cases the return on investment is considered favourable not only from the economic point of view, but also for meat safety and ecological sustainability.
· Support anti-coccidial programs
· Control E.Coli, Clostridium p., Salmonella ss. and prevent disbacteriosis
· No negative effects on Lactobacillus
· Improve litters quality
· Improve FCR
· Improve carcass and breast meat yield
· Improve eggshell quality
· Improve pigments absorption
· Improve breeders growth and performance
Research carried out by the Italian Public Animal Health Institute Bruno Ubertini show that SILOhealth 104 has a selective antibacterial action non pH-dependent against Salmonella spp, Clostridium p. and E.Coli.
· Available in dry and liquid form
· Available in 25 kg bag, 750 kg big bag, 20 kg can, 1000 kg IBC
· Non corrosive
· Heat stable up to 200 ° C
· Neutral taste and odour
· Active in GIT and blood stream
· Produced in GMP+ certified facilities
SILOhealth 104 Laying Hens
SILOhealth 104 Broiler