SILO HEALTH 108
An innovative approach to improve performance and survival rate in aquatic species
SILOhealth 108 is a synergic combination of 1-monoglycerides of short and medium chain fatty acids, developed in scientific collaboration with the Public animal Health Institute “Bruno Ubertini”, to keep the optimal survival rate, SGR and FCR in marine and freshwater fish, and in crustaceans, also in presence of stress, adverse conditions and resistant harmful bacterial and bacteriophage challenge.
SILOhealth 108 mode of action is specie independent: the product is active from mouth to anus, independently from the digestion transit time. The monoglyceride form allows the product to reach the deeper tracts of the digestive apparatus, to permeate biological membranes and to be taken up by tissues such as the liver and hepatopancreas.
Studies conducted by the Public Animal Health Institute “Bruno Ubertini” proved the efficacy ofSILOhealth 108 against Aeromonas hydrophyla, Aeromonas salmonicida, Streptococcus uberis, Pseudomonas dermoalba, Pseudomonas anguilliseptica, Flavobacterium columnare, Tenacibaculum maritimum, Photobacterium damsale, Vibrio alginolyticus, Yersinis ruckeri, Vibrio parahaemolytic, Vibrio mimicus, also at pH 6 to 8, that is at pH values inside animal body (gut, liver, hepatopancreas).
Beneficial Lactobacillus is not inhibited by SILOhealth 108
· Improve SGR
· Deacrease FCR
· Strongly improve the survival rate also in presence of stress, adverse situations, bacterial challenge
· Perform emulsifying effect, which enhances the digestion of other dietary lipids
· Control most common pathogenic gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria affecting aquatic species
· No negative effects on Lactobacillus
· Has a specie-independent mode of action
· Available in dry and liquid form
· Available in 25 kg bag, 750 kg big bag, 20 kg can, 1000 kg IBC
· Non corrosive
· Heat stable up to 200 ° C
· Neutral taste and odour
· Active in GIT and blood stream
· Produced in GMP+ certified facilities
The product is available in liquid form or in powder form to be incorporated into the pellets or to be supplemented “on top”.