Avi-Mul TOP GP10
AVI-MUL TOP GP10 is a vegetal bi-distillated oleic acid emulsified with E484 that belongs to the family of gliceryl-polyethylenglycol-ricinoleate, registered as technological Additive in “European Community Register of feed additives” pursuant to Regulation (EU) n°1831/2003 (Annex list of Additives).
How Avi-Mul TOP Works ?
· AVI-MUL TOP GP10 enhances mixing properties of hydrophilic or lipophilic substances.
· AVI-MUL TOP GP10 modifies superficial tension of fats and oils.
· AVI-MUL TOP GP10 enhances fat penetration into the pellet and this prevents pellet adhesion during silo storage in the farm.
· AVI-MUL TOP GP10 supplemented to fats has been proven to be very useful even if the largest proportion of fat is added after feed pelleting.
Technological Benefits That Avi-Mul TOP GP10 Brings;
· Improves and optimizes consistently feed production (tons/hour) and quality
· Reduces energy consumption and production costs
· Offers uniform performance and stable production
· Enhances durability of pellets (>PDI)
· Reduces dustiness